Sunday, September 28, 2008

Welcome!



Welcome to my first Tau project blog. I'd like this to be a place where I can post images of projects I'm working on, have completed and just want to show off. Just so you know in advance, I am a shameless show-off when it comes painted 40k miniatures. I'd like this blog to have lots of tactical advice as well. Vidoes too. Because everyone loves videos.

I've got a pretty good sized cadre that I have been assembling, converting and painted since the tau first arrived on the scene. I've had a few hiatuses here and there when I was in college and traveling to Europe after college. That means it's taken me a really long time (4 or more years) to get a painted army on the table.

You'll notice that the colors of the cadre are exactly that uniform. That's because I foolishly chose a color scheme using mixed colors. If I could go back and do it again, I'd just go with a pre-mixed color but this is what I have and I actually like that not every model has the same shade of khaki and green. It adds a little variety throughout.

No comments: