Friday, December 18, 2009

Other People's Armies


One of the things I enjoy about going to tournaments is seeing everyone's armies. Regardless of paint-job, you're bound to find something neat in each army. Sometimes just wandering around and having a look at what's on display is more fun than the actual coompetition. I especially liked the Adeptus Arbites Riot Control Army shown below.


Yep, the Space Wolves are back in effect on the tournament scene. Unfortunately this time they didn't place. This army was really cool. It sported some the oldest models, I'd seen in a long time. It's a pity I didn't get more shots of it.

With holiday parties and shopping I haven't had the time to write the last and final battle report of the tournament. I think I'll be able to get that up soon though. Here's a shot of a dreadnought whose advance has been halted by Tau firepower.

3 comments:

Hedzer said...

Hehehe, markers from ATT (Stuart?) in the last pic :)

Tim said...

That's right! They're essential in a tournament.

MFerek said...

i like the destroyed eldar tanks in that first picture ;-)