Monday, May 10, 2010

8 on 8th Battle Reports Forthcoming

Hey loyal readers, I just wanted to give you guys a heads up that, as soon as I get some pictures ready, I'll be posting some reports on a weekend of battling Blood Angels. On Saturday I played three games, three opponents, three different army builds and came out bloodied and battered but with a record of 2 wins and 1 loss. Not bad. The Blood Angels are tough alright but the light of the undying spirit came out on top. Although I must be humbled by the fact that I got tabled in the first game. And by tabled I mean that my army got annihilated. Every single shas'la, vehicle and drone. Wiped out. Only consolation was that it took 7 turns for the Red Army to pull that off!

Battle reports forthcoming.

5 comments:

CJ said...

Sounds good mate!

Congrats on 2 wins mate, to bad for the massacre but that happens sometimes but seems you came out strong after that :)

Looking forward to the Battle reports and any pictures you might have.

cheers CJ

MFerek said...

Did I answer your challenge well enough heathenous xenos?

Tim said...

Ye, thanks for tabling me. I want a re-match!

MFerek said...

you're into being dominated huh? that's fine by me. i'll even do it with your own models next time

Kroxitau said...

@OSH: glad your tournament outing went better than mine this past weekend.

I am interested in seeing your battle reports!

I don't mind fighting blood angels that stay in their tanks on the other side of the board, i like playing that style:) it's when they decide to get off of their butts and close as fast as possible that I have to scramble.

Keep fighting the good fight and get those battle reports up!

-Krox