Saturday, June 12, 2010

Response from Jervis and I'm off!

Dear Readers,

I just wanted to quickly let you know that I did in fact receive a response from none other than Jervis Johnson to my letter regarding a need to update the Tau FAQ. He requested that I send him questions that I feel should be answered and he would forward them on to the FAQ team at the GW studio. I can't show you the email due to some legal stuff in fine print at the bottom of it, but I was pretty impressed and amazed to see a response from him in my personal email. That means he's visited Tau of War!

Sholto from http://incunabulum.co.uk/blog/ helped me get an email back to him with a comprehensive list of FAQs. Without Sholto, I would never have had a speedy response that was as professional as it was. Please go to Incunabulum and thank Sholto for me.

I am out on vacation this week, riding my bicycle along the Great Allegheny Passage for 5 days without access to email or this blog, so be good and happy hunting while I am away.

Cheers,

Old Shatta

8 comments:

Inquisitor M said...

Awesome! I am so glad that you took the initiative to do this and it worked. i hope the FAQ team will now listen to you too

Martin said...

Most impressive. Well done.

& Thanks Jervis (since you're reading :) )

Flekkzo said...

I've wondered about why the FAQs haven't been more active. It's not a big job, and I am pretty sure the guys at GW already have answers as they seem to play quite a bit.

So why is the reason that the FAQs largely remain dormant? Could it actually be a lack of questions getting to the right people?

This makes me think of emailing Jervis too. The more well thought out questions he gets the better.

Looking forward to the next event in this saga and it's a shame your can't post the reply. Maybe you could ask permission? I assume it's just good things anyways:)

Rus'El said...

Great result OSHs, you deserve a holiday!

Anonymous said...

Well what questions did you email him? Did you pick up any from ATT?

Unknown said...

Fantastic result! Looking forward to updated FAQS. Now can the Tau get some love and some new models finally?

Anonymous said...

來給你加油打氣!!!保重!!! .................................................................

Fonkin said...

and... And... AND?!?!?!?!?