Saturday, October 24, 2015

Baltimore Brawl

I've got two weeks to paint the Infinity Corregidor force shown below. It will be a quite a feat to accomplish, especially considering it is not the only thing on my painting table. I decided I wanted to try my hand at kit-bashing Infinity models. It was a lot of fun, but I ended up just kind of adding Tau bits to Infinity stuff. The most complicated thing I did was to make a mold of the Mobile Brigada head to add to Pan Oceana Bolts and Fusiliers. In the game they will represent Wild Cats.

I've also got two zonds (drones) that were made from Tau drones. The TO has allowed it, and I'm glad that I don't have to buy the real versions. I love making use of my bits collection to make new armies.

I will be taking this force and my Tohaa to the Baltimore Brawl on November 7th. Well, assuming I get these all painted. If not, it'll just be my Tohaa. My goal is just to not be in last place, but honestly I won;t be upset if I do end up there. That's happened to me in nearly every Infinity tournament I've been to.

If you want to join me at the Baltimore Brawl, here's the info: http://infinitytheforums.com/forum/topic/33337-dire-states-the-baltimore-brawl-7-nov-2015-prereg-available/?page=1
Group shot. I think the army has nice symmetry.  

Stempler Zond and Sniffer Token

Tomcat Engineer. Her zondcat hasn't been made yet. 


Reaktion Zond and Wildcats. 

1 comment:

Frenzy said...

Thanks for the message, Tim! While I'm not particularly familiar with Infinity, the Tau weaponry seems to fit the aesthetics of the warband and the conversions are very smooth! Low-hovering Drones with heavy armament are especially intimidating.

Keep it coming!