Sunday, September 28, 2008

The First Incarnation of Old Shatter Hands



This was Old Shatter Hands' first incarnation. In some ways I did a much better paint job but the pose and conversion work leave a little to be desired. He's armed with the Cyclonic Ion Blaster, which never seems to kill anything. On his new suit I went with no experimental weaponry.

He's got hands on this suit, too, but only two fingers as opposed to the three in his newer suit. He'll occasionally don this old suit when meeting Tyranids and Guard on the table but for the most part it stays at home. I wanted the paint job to convey that the suit was an older model, but I don't think I pulled it off. Still, its a great looking model.

One more thing, you'll notice the canisters on his shoulders. Those were meant to represent the Stimulant Injector upgrade.

No comments: