Sunday, December 7, 2008

More Dave Taylor Awesomeness






Dave Taylor's Armies are numerous and just mind-blowingly amazing. This UltraMarine Army sits in the Glen Burnie and gets ooo's- and aaah's from all who pass by it. This army actually inspired me to start my Blood Angels army. I wanted to something just as beautiful but in red. Of course I could never manage to make as cool as this army. You really have to see it with your own eyes to understand the complete awesomeness of this thing.

This army also sports a Crusader Land-Raider with Hurricane Plasma Guns. You can kind of see it in the back in the first picture. Obviously this is an Apocalypse datasheet he made up. Really just because a normal 2000 point army or less just really couldn't stand up to that firepower.

Also, I think Dave Taylor won best-army-appearance at the 2008 Grand Tournament in Baltimore. Pretty sure of it.

No comments: