Friday, January 23, 2009

The Red Legion Grows




Ok..I'm not he best photographer in fact I'm not even a decent photographer but I wanted to post these anyway. As I'm at home on a Friday night, chillaxing and fiddling with my warhammer stuff. Geek? Lonely? Closet homo? No, not at all actually, married. Well on second thought, I might be a bit of a geek.

So here's how my Blood Angels Army has been growing. I'm still working on creating a list for these guys that works out. So far, I've found that to play Blood Angels, you got to play Blood Angels and not red marines. Their Rhinos are crucial, as are the Death Company. I've got a few things to weed out as this army grows. I think eventually I'll remove the bikes for the list for some more Dreads - Furioso Dreads that is!

I take the following list for a test drive tomorrow in preparation for an upcoming Tournament at the Battle Bunker in Glen Burnie.

HQ- Chaplain, Jump Pack
Troops - 10 Assault Marines, 2 Plasma Pistols, Veteran Sarg Power Weapon, Plasma Pistol
Troops - 10 Tactical Marines, Plasma Gun, Plasma Cannon, Veteran Sarg, Powerfist.
with BA Rhino
Troops - 10 Tactical Marines, Lascannon, Flamer, Veteran Sarg. in BA Rhino
Fast Attack - 5 BA Bikers, Plasma Gun, Meltagun, Veteran Sarg with Power weapon.
Fast Attack - 2 Land Speeder with Multimelta, 1 with Heavy Flamer
Elites- 5 Terminators, 1 Heavy Flamer
Elites - 5 Death Company with Jump Packs Lead by Chaplain
Heavy Support - 5 Devastator Marines with 4 Missile Launchers

I figure this is a fairly versatile list with fast elements and well as firepower. A good mix I figure. most of all I've found that so far I enjoy playing it. I'm sure it will take a few test runs to really hone it for tournament play. For now its for fun...Blood for the Blah...wait a minute. For the Emperor! and Sanguinus! :P

No comments: