Friday, January 30, 2009

Tournament at Bunkler

Tomorrow the Glen Burnie Battle Bunker is hosting a 1750 40k Tournament and I am only on the waiting list. I did some upgrade work on my Tau Army last night. I fixed all of my vehicles to magnetic bases so my Hammerheads and Devilfish won't be flopping around like the fish they are.

I contemplating leaving my kroot squad at home and bringing more fire warriors but I'm not sure. I only have three Troops units in my list and that concerns me a bit. However that might be a good thing, as Tau troops units are some of the weakest in the game. I often look on with envy at the troops entries in other Codexes.

Still I've got the firepower and mobilty to make up for it. I'm going to focus on maximizing my range and mobility advantage in the games. Extensive use of the positional relay will help as well. He he he.

No comments: