Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Shout Out to Incunabulog

More and more I am gleaning knowledge of the Tau way of war from the great Aun, Sholto on Incunabulog. Not only does his blog feature articles on the many Forgeworld units available to the Empire. In fact, I don't think I know anyone who owns as many Forgeworld models as he does, let only with as much experience with them. He's also got some unique ideas about how to field the fluffiest of Tau units, Pathfinders. His blog is also a great source of modelling and painting tips. Check out his blog and leave comments. Sholto updates his blog frequently and his posts are always filled with great content.

3 comments:

Sholto said...

Ta very much - that was most unexpected :)

Pete W said...

Thanks for sending me the link, Tim.

I realise now that this is the same Sholto who I know/knew from the Black Library Publishing Forums (Little Pete here Sholto) and whose horror stories were excellent.

I really like the blog and the Forge World articles are really good as well. I wish I had the time to really invest in stuff that would allow replays in the style of the Taros campaign.

Tim said...

No prob, Sholto, Really your blog is top notch!