- Kroot have changed a bit. They are now S3 but have stealth, move through cover and infiltrate. They've lost their additional close combat weapon, but can be upgraded to carry sniper rifles. Kroot rifles are still 24", S4, Ap6. Krootox do not remove infiltrate from the squad it seems.
- Fire Warriors dropped to 9 points each. Nothing else is different.
- Pulse Carbines are 18", S5, AP5, assault 2, pinning. Now a viable alternative to pulse rifles.
- Burst Cannons got upgraded slightly. Now assault 4.
- Devilfish are still 80 points, but Smart Missile Systems are 10 points. Fair enough.
- XV88 Railguns are indeed S8, Ap1.
- Fireblade seems to grant split fire to the squad he joins, and allows them to fire an extra shot if they don't move in the movement phase. Pretty sweet if you ask me.
- O'Shovah does not make XV8s troops, but still has access to 7 bodyguards.
- Crisis suits are cheaper but the same. Still BS3.
- Drones are now Toughness 4. Sweet!
That's about all I had time to translate. Nice little tidbits there. I'm saving the rest for when my codex actually arrives.
Tomorrow night will be my last game with trusty old Tau Codex...going up against new Dark Angels. We'll see how they stand up in their final battle.