Monday, August 31, 2015

Sydonian Dragoons nearly complete, Riders to go!





I finished the mounts last night, sans transfers which will come when the riders are added. I'm having a lot of fun with this project so far, but its good to be meeting mile markers at the right times. I have three nights to finish the riders and I think that is plenty of time. 

I've been thinking of doing a product review of these guys. I've got a lot to say about them both good and bad. I figure after doing 15 of them, I'd have more experience to go off than the usual "reviews" you see on the blogosphere. (which usually come down to someone opening the box and rambling about the kit without even assembling a single one.) 



3 comments:

Sebastian said...

Wow... impressive work. Can only imagine the effect of their charge.

I would encourage your review, my first reaction is seeing how limited the leg posing appears to be?

Tim said...

Thanks! I will do so then, especially if you will find it interesting and useful. I would love to see what someone like you could do with the parts from this kit, by the way...

John Stiening said...

I look forward to the review Tim. I have been itching to paint up one of these, but I am not sure if it should be a one off, or a whole army.